2nd messanger Systems.
Hormones are stopped at cell membranes (plasma) needs message passed. In order to generate a cytoplasmic molecular messanger, protein activates a target protein. The cAMP is a collection of protiens associated with innerface has a bilayer and a cell membrane. It is in close contact with a receptor molecule.
Contains three sublayers and Alfa subunit, Beta, and Gamma. The change in G protiens, as they bind to receptors, causes a shape change (in the receptor) The alfa subunit is then released. Against the membrane makes contact with gaint enzyme. (protien to protien) Causing emzymes to change shape, scooping up ATP and rips off. Leaving a monophosphate, is released into cytoplasm.
I was extremely glad, I thought I needed an little extra help to understand this topic. The more I write this down the better I seem to understand it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment